What are TOEFL Standard preparation courses?
Our standard TOEFL preparation courses are for students who have the time and the patience of going through a rigorous and perfect 3-4 month TOEFL preparation course. The course covers all sections of the TOEFL in detail and is furnished to target the needs of the most ambitious students who wish to score over 110 in the TOEFL test.
- High success rate: The majority of our students score more than 105 in the TOEFL test. What’s more, a considerable number of our students have scored over 110 in the TOEFL some scoring over 110.
- Rich Experience: We have taught thousands of students in different countries
- Qualified instructor: Kevin has many years of teaching experience in different countries
- Affordable Classes: We offer generous discount to students.
- All taken care of: We have designed a focus TOEFL prep program to help you ace the TOEFL test
- We have interactive classes: You can learn and have a pleasant experience
- Small Class size: Usually between 4-10.
- No further costs: All the preparation materials are given to students free of charge
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why take standard preparation course to the TOEFL?
If you are an intermediate to advanced student wishing to choose the best and the toughest preparation course, our standard course is the best choice for you. However, we only recommend highly motivatedstudents to take the course because the course is a very challenging and requires a certain degree of diligence and enthusiasm.
How can I attend the course?
You need to sit an interview, a speaking test, and if required, a writing test before your admission to the course. We do NOT make any exceptions. All interested students need to take the tests regardless of their education background or their language skills.
What do you teach during the course?
We cover all sections of the test thoroughly by teaching you must-have strategies and then giving you the chance to apply them to very challenging TOEFL questions. We supervise and guide you through the process and provide you detailed feedback to your Speaking and Writing. We also show you step-by-step approach in applying the strategies to the Reading and Listening questions. The course is in the form of lectures, class work, class activities, assignments, and tests. We scrutinize several preparation materials according to the degree of difficulty. Finally, you’ll be given the chance to take several mock tests to apply your strategies to TOEFL tests and, most importantly, to simulate the TOEFL test
How can I start?
Simply call or email us at the following details to schedule an appointment. We’ll take care of the rest.