What are SAT/ACT preparation courses?
Our standard SAT/ACT preparation courses are for students who have the time and the patience of going through rigorous and perfect 3-4 months SAT/ACT preparation course. The course covers all sections of the SAT/ACT test in detail and is furnished to target the needs of the most ambitious students.
The advantages of taking our SAT/ACT preparation course:
- High success rate: The majority of our students get their desired scores.
- Rich Experience: We have taught thousands of students in different countries
- Qualified instructors: Our instructors have many years of teaching experience in different countries
- Affordable Classes: We offer generous discount to students.
- All taken care of: We have designed a focus SAT/ACT preparation to help you get your desired SAT/ACT score We have interactive classes: You can learn and have a pleasant experience
- Small Class size: Usually between 4-8.
- No further costs: All the preparation materials are given to students free of charge
Frequently Asked Questions
The SAT and ACT generally test the same types of content. Both ACT and SAT scores are used for college admissions and merit-based scholarships. The best way to decide if the SAT or ACT is right for you is to take a timed full-length practice test in each. Since the content and style of the SAT and ACT are very similar, factors like how you handle time pressure and what types of questions you find most challenging can help you determine which test is a better fit. For example, the pace of the SAT gives you more time to think through problems, while the ACT can be more of a time crunch. In SAT some math questions don’t allow you to use a calculator while in ACT you can use a calculator on all math questions.