Doctors and medical professionals from all around the world need to speak English clearly and understandably to their international patients and colleagues.
The course of medical English is our unique project. Preparation of physicians and pharmacists for communication in a foreign language: both in speaking and in writing.
Our Medical English course is designed to improve your confidence in your speaking and listening abilities, while also supporting progress in reading and writing skills.
If you are a Healthcare Professional or University student and you want to improve your English language skills in a context relevant to your medical career, this is the course for you.
For those working in a medical field, it is important to be highly accurate and clear in their communication but they also need to be able to show tact and sensitivity. During the course you will develop these English language skills in a variety of contexts. This will help you increase your confidence when communicating with patients and their families as well as with colleagues.
By the end of the course of Medical English, you will have:
- Studied the language of medicine in various contexts
- Learned to communicate effectively with patients and colleagues
- Increased your awareness of specialised terminology
- Analysed real case scenarios
- Learned how to deal with challenging situations
- Had tutorials with your teacher to discuss your progress and future plans
Please contact us at the following details to register for an interview: