Then IELTS preparation courses in Ternopil or Lviv world famous school of Courses By Kevin at your service.Do you dream to study and work abroad, but independent efforts are not enough to pass the international exams IELTS?
For you, we have developed two quality training programs:
Course “IELTS Intensive Ternopil” and “IELTS Intensive Lviv” ‘for 3 weeks and well beneath those students who wish to quickly and accurately prepare for taking IELTS.
What you’ll get from our course:
- You get free books and all necessary materials to prepare for IELTS.
- Targeted training by experienced instructors.
- Understanding the structure of the exam.
- Working of possible topics and objectives.
- Understanding criterion exposure assessments.
- Closer Look 4-piece future examination.
- You will be given the opportunity to assess their knowledge and progress through several mock tests.
Course “IELTS standard in Ternopil and Lviv” ‘lasts an average of 3 months provided for those who want to go step by step detail and preparation for IELTS.
- The success of our students, most of them are gaining more than 7.5 on the test IELTS.
- Rich experience: we have worked with thousands of students in different countries.
- Availability: we offer generous discounts to students.
- You do not have to worry about anything, we have developed a special program that you have successfully passed the IELTS
- Classes are held in the form of interactive: You can learn and have fun at the same time.
- Small groups of 4 to 10 people.
- No additional costs: all preparatory materials issued to students for free.
- Price was one of the most democratic in the market.
What result do you need?
Evaluated exam with 9-point scale. For each section you put a separate assessment of la 0 to 9 points, then determined the average score on four assessments.
If you plan to enter a college or university dial 6, 7 points, in some cases, 5 points will be enough. If you emigrate for permanent residence, the assessment should be between 4-7 mi points.
If you are interested in our courses simply call us or write to e-mail, the rest we take!